We are the Legal Cannabis Coalition (LCC), a unique collaboration between companies from the fields of plant cultivation, lab research, and regulatory affairs. Each of our members is an expert in its own market, ranging from building greenhouses and installing LED lights, to lab testing and registration of a new medicine. Our members gained their expertise in the general markets of plant cultivation and medicine, but in recent years they have increasingly gotten involved with the world of legal cannabis. Combining these strengths and experiences, we can offer you a reliable and experienced one-stop shop for all your medicinal cannabis questions.
Welcome to the Legal Cannabis Coalition
your cannabis projects
Why The Netherlands
- One of the first national medicinal cannabis programs in the world, since 2001
- Many research opportunities under cannabis licenses for scientific purpose
- A hotspot of horticultural companies with a known reputation for quality products
- Source of many famous cannabis genetics used worldwide today
- Major innovator in the recreational cannabis space, thanks to the Dutch coffeeshop system
- Famous for its agricultural innovations, and second largest exporter of fruits and vegetables in the world
- A strong culture of companies working together to solve larger problems
- A country where IP is strongly respected. Your knowledge is yours, we just help
What we do
How can we help?
The LCC is an industry association for trusted Dutch companies with proven expertise in the cannabis industry. When you contact the LCC with your questions and needs, we will help you find the right partners to move your project forward. In the simplest form, we will get you in direct contact with one or more service providers that you need. For more complex projects, we can provide additional training, consulting, and research options as well.
Each LCC member brings a specific skill to the table. You can think of these skill as specialized tools: every company is particularly good at certain tasks, but none can do everything alone. After all, a hammer cannot do the job of a screw-driver, and a saw is no replacement for a wrench. Together we create the equivalent of a well-filled toolbox or a professional workshop. The LCC makes all these tools available to clients in the cannabis industry: a one-stop shop for all your questions.